We ran。我们曾经追逐着
We starved the things that feel outback。我们使自己的内心陷入这样一种需索
The drunken waters steal from me。像是迷醉的水域从我灵魂带走的
If we beat him down, will he stay?如果我们予他失落,他还会继续下去么?
He's a little dizzy。他只是有点眩惑
I feel it starting to take me。我觉得自己开始被抽离这个世界
Where did everybody go?那些人都去了哪儿?
I need them now。此刻我需要他们
To save me。来拯救我
We fell, when they choked the things that feed。当他们抑止那些渴求时,我们开始沦陷
How come... we hurt the one's we need?为什么?我们会伤害自己需要的人?
Lay down, and stretch upon the sea。躺下来吧,在海面上挣脱束缚
If we beat him down, will he stay?如果我们予他失落,他还会继续下去么?
He's a little dizzy。他只是有点茫然
I feel it starting to take me。我觉得自己开始被抽离这个世界
Where did everybody go?人们都去了哪儿?
I need them now。此刻我需要他们
If we beat him down... will he stay?如果我们将他击败,他还会继续存在么?
会不会有人,同我一样的患得患失。
He's a little dizzy.作者: 叶酩 时间: 2009-8-3 16:50 本帖最后由 叶酩 于 2009-8-3 21:50 编辑
a thousand miles seems pretty far
but they've got planes and trains and cars
i'd walk to you if i had no other way
our friends would all make fun of us
and we'll just laugh along because we know
that none of them have felt this way
delilah i can promise you
that by the time we get through
the world will never ever be the same
and you're to blame